- Rxpress Care Pharmacy, take your privacy seriously. We are committed to complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- You can visit the Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. However, you will be required to put your personal information upon checking out your order or sign up for an account if you wish to use the Full Services of Rxpress Care Pharmacy.
The Personal Date We Collect From You
- Personal Data means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly, indirectly, and certainly identify an individual.
- During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may collect personal data from you, which includes but is not limited to:
(a) Identity data, such as your name, gender, and date of birth;
(b) Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers;
(c) Account data, such as bank account and payment details;
(d) Transaction data, such as details about orders and payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services that you have purchased or obtained through the Platform;
(e) Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, and other information and technology on the devices you use to access the Platform;
(f) Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
(g) Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, products and Services or view any content on the Platform;
(h) Location data, such as when you capture and share your location with us in the form of photographs or videos and upload such content to the Platform;
(i) Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
(a) When you create an account with us;
(b) When you apply for any of the Services or purchase any products available on the Platform;
(c) When you use any of the features or functions available on the Platform or Services;
(d) When you record any user-generated content which is uploaded on the Platform;
(e) When you use the chat function on the Platform;
(f) When you subscribe to our publications or marketing collaterals;
(g) When you enter a competition, promotion or survey;
(h) When you participate in any activity or campaign on the Platform;
(i) When you log in to your account on the Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google;
(j) When any other user of the Platform posts any comments on the content you have uploaded on the Platform or when you post any comments on other users’ content uploaded to the Platform;
(k) When a third-party lodges a complaint against you or the content you have posted on the Platform;
(l) When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our outsourced customer service agents.
- You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes to the personal data you have provided to us. We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our customer verification processes.
- You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
- The personal data we collect from you or via third parties may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties (including related companies, third party service providers and their service providers and related companies, companies located both inside and outside your home country, third party sellers and other users), for certain purposes, which include but are not limited to the following:
(a) To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Platform,
(b) To respond to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes, whether directly or through our outsourced customer service agents;
(c) To process orders you submit through the Platform (Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by us or a third-party seller, will be processed by our agent);
(d) To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by and/or delivered by a third-party courier. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
(e) To update you on the delivery of the products, and for customer support purposes;
(f) To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
(g) To ascertain your identity for fraud detection purposes;
(h) To facilitate the takedown of prohibited and controlled items from our Platform;
(i) To administer your account (if any) with us;
(j) To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
(k) To audit the downloading of data from the Platform;
(l) To improve the layout or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users;
(m) To identify visitors on the Platform;
(n) To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour;
(o) To provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
(p) To display your name, username or profile on the Platform;
(q) To allow other users to identify you (via the “Find my friends” or any other similar function) as a user of the Service, to allow you to find other users and to connect with them on the Platform, and to support the socializing function of the Services;
(r) To promote the Services and use information that you give to us, such as user-generated content (including video content) that you can choose to upload or broadcast on our Platform and will be accessible on the internet and may be shared by the public (the latter of which is not within our control), as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform;
(s) To process any complaints, feedback, enforcement action and take-down requests in relation to any content you have uploaded to the Platform;
(t) To display on scoreboards on the Platform in relation to campaigns, mobile games or any other activity;
(u) To derive further attributes relating to you based on personal data provided by you (whether to us or third parties), in order to provide you with more targeted and/or relevant information;
(v) To send you marketing or promotional materials and services from time to time; and
(w) We may also conduct automated decision-making processes in accordance with any of these purposes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and consent to Lazada sharing anonymised information such as but not limited to in the following circumstances:
(a) Aggregated information. We may conduct joint data analytics projects with selected third-party providers using anonymised information to predict user interests and provide users with more targeted and/or relevant information based on aggregated information about that user’s activities outside the Platform
- In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
- We may share and permit the sharing of your personal data with third parties and our affiliates for any of the abovementioned purposes, including but not limited to, facilitating your use of the Services, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by us. In sharing your personal data with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, processing or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as they need your personal data to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
Children below 18 years old
- Rxpress Care Pharmacy does not sell products for purchase by minors (which is to be determined based on the applicable law), nor does it intend to provide any of the Services or the use of the Platform to minors. We do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to minors.
9.4. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of the Services on the Platform by yourself, users who act on your behalf or any unauthorised users. It is your responsibility to make your own informed decisions about the use of the Services on the Platform and take necessary steps to prevent any misuse of the Services on the Platform.
Collection of Computer Data
- When you visit the Platform through your computer, mobile device, or any other device with internet connectivity, our company servers will automatically record data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
(a) Your computer or device’s IP address;
(b) Browser type;
(c) Webpage you were visiting before you came to the Platform;
(d) The pages within the Platform which you visit; and
(e) The time spent on those pages, items and data searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- This data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
- Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalise the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make the Services and the Platform more convenient and useful to you.
- You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
- Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
Rxpress Care Pharmacy’s Rights to Disclose Personal Data
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RXPRESS CARE PHARMACY HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF LAZADA HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST RXPRESS CARE PHARMACY FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Third Party Sites
- The Platform may contain links to other websites operated by other parties, such as our business affiliates, merchants or payment gateways. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by these other parties. You are advised to check on the applicable privacy policies of those websites to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
- If the User has any questions, issues, or complaints regarding any of Rxpress Care Pharmacy’s services, please contact us.
- If the User has any questions concerning Rxpress Care Pharmacy, the Website, these Terms and Conditions, or anything related to any of the foregoing, Rxpress Care Pharmacy can be reached at the email address [email protected] or through the our contact numbers .